WHEN / WHERE?
Attention Sponsors: We have an exclusive opportunity to offer ONE Title Sponsor for the RUN Spot RUN Lure Course for BARK in the PARK 2017! If you would like more info, contact us today. YOUR business can be right in the middle of all the action - don't miss an amazing opportunity.
Adults: $5 each (over 18)
Family Pass $10 (2 Adults, 2 kids (12-18 yrs)
Kids under 12 FREE
*Your paid admission is for one day only. You may however, leave and come back in the same day.
NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES PLEASE,
NO dogs in heat, aggressive dogs, or dogs that are sick.
OH BOY do we have an amazing opportunity for Sponsors or Festival Partners.....check this out; how would you like YOUR BUSINESS advertised on the side of a 53' transport truck for AN ENTIRE YEAR and the following:
• 1 full year of advertising on 53’ transport truck (1/4 panel) see www.bigrigwraps.ca/barkinthepark.pdf
• (we have extended the deadline to allow a wider selection of businesses to participate)
• Prominent recognition of sponsorship on web site (Logo & Links)
• Inclusion in Social Media blasts and highlights (company logo highlight, links to website, etc)
• Prominent signage at festival entrances / exit (banners thanking Sponsors)
• Recognition in official Event Program
• Company name on Volunteer shirts
• Your promotional material in Swag Bags
• Logo on all flyers, posters advertising festival
• Sponsors choice of festival area / game / contest to have in their name
• Live mention of sponsorship / company at festival
• 10 x 10 booth space included (should you wish)
• Framed certificate recognizing your contribution
• Preferred option to sponsor for the following year’s event
The most affordable, cost effective way to bring YOUR business / organization to the next level. This is a limited offer. First come, first serve.
BARK in the PARK Pet Festivals are here to serve several purposes. Fundrasing, Education and FUN!
A portion of the gate proceeds goes to Biggie and Frank's Pet Food Bank as well as providing FREE ID Tags to Rescue groups through Apple Melon Designs. We love supporting local businesses and helping to educate the public in ways they can help animal rescue groups in need. Click "MORE" to visit our Page.
BARK in the park durham 2014 © All rights reserved